Another Bhai Dooj celebration time is here again, making it the best time for every brother and sister to gather and celebrate their bond of love and care. Bhai Dooj is the auspicious day when brothers and sisters gather to strengthen and revive their bond of love with care and affection. In fact it's the day for brothers and sisters to make each other feel loved and special. So before you start up with the rituals of the festival, wish your dearest brother or loving sister on this Bhai Dooj with Quotes you find suitable for him or him from the options given below. Find best suitable Bhai Dooj Quotes in English as well as Bhai Dooj Quotes in Hindi to greet your dearest brother or sister.
1. "Another fresh Bhai Dooj is here... Another year to live, to banish worry, doubt, and fear, to love and laugh and give is here. Happy Bhai Dooj Brother."
2. "Your charming smiles make my days. With your caring ways you become my second mother. Darling Sister what may come I will always stand by you."
3. "We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You'll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Bhai Dooj..."
4. "The loving occasion of Bhai Dooj is the best time, to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing each other's joys and sorrows.. Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy. My Dear Brother..."
5. "You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure. Wishing you very Bhai Dooj and best of luck for everything dearest sister."
6. "Like the love of Lord Krishna for his sister Subhadra, every brother should love their sister and like the blessings of Subhadra for his brother Krishna, all sisters should always pray for their Brothers. Happy Bhai Dooj."
7. "The pious occasion of Bhai dooj reminds me of the days when we were kids. We fought and made up easily. Those lovely days cannot come back but will always stay in my heart. Missing you darling brother on this Bhai dooj."
8. "It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Bhai Dooj my dearest Sister."
9. "Bhai dooj is festival of prayers from sister to brother, brother's protection for her sister. May this Bhai dooj, we all celebrate it with even more love and protection for our sisters and brothers.Best wishes on this Bhai Dooj."
10. "A happy Bhai Dooj! Grant that I May bring no tear to any eye when this Bhai Dooj in time shall end Let it be said I've played the friend, Have lived and loved and labored here, And made of it a happy year for you my dearest sister."
11. "God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you're ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do. Happy Bhai Dooj."
12. "This is for the most wonderful sister of this world, Thank you sister for always being there on my side and for helping me in those infinite ways which I cannot even remember. Happy Bhai Dooj."
13. "It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Bhai dooj Dear Brother."
14. "You helped me while I was in trouble you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me happy. A 'thank you' is insufficient for all this. Happy Bhai dooj to you Brother."
15. "You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Bhai Dooj."
1. "Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume, Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho, Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye, tum mujhe kuch to commission do! To my extremely lovable (but kanjoos) brother. Just kidding as always. Happy Bhai Dooj."
2. "Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hain Ek hazaron main meri Behna hain. Wish you a Happy Bhaidooj."
3. "Bhaiya Dooj ka tyohar hai, Bhai ko tilak lagane ko behen tyar hai, Jaldi se lagwa lo tilak mere bhai, Tujhse gift lene ko yeh behen bekaraar hai. Happy Bhai Dooj."
4. "Yeh Tyohar Hai Kuch Khaas, Bani Rahey Hamare Pyar Ki Yahi Mithas, Happy Bhaidooj."
5. "Khushnaseeb hoti hai wo behen, Jise bhai ka pyar milta hai, Aur khushnaseeb hote hai wo bhai behen Jinhe Bhai Dooj ka tyohaar milta hai. Happy Bhaidooj."
6. "Bhaiya Dooj ka hai tyohar. Bhain mange bhai se rupee hazar. Tilak laga ker mithai khila kar. Deti aashirwad khush raho har bar. Happy Bhai Dooj."
7. "Bahan Chahey Bhai Ka Pyar, Nahi Chahe Mahnge Uphar, Rishta Atoot Rahey Sadiyon Tak, Mile Mere Bhai Ko Khushiyan Apar Happy Bhaiya Dooj."
8. "Bhain lagati tilak, phir mithai hai khilati, Bhai deta paise or bhain hai muskurati, Bhai bhain ka yeh rishta na pade kabhi lose, Meri pyari bhaina mubarak ho aapko Bhai Dooj. Happy Bhaiya Dooj."
9. "Bhai Behan Ka Pyar, Ye Pyara Tyohaar, Sari Duniya Me Iski Gunj, Sabko Mubarak Bhaiya-Dooj."
10. "Prem aur vishwas ke bandhan ko manaao. Jo dua maango, usse tum paao. Bhaidooj ka tyohaar hai, bhaiyya jaldo aao. Apni pyari behena se tilak lagwaao. Happy Bhaidooj."